Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monkey

The weather has finally turned colder so the leaves decided to fall of the trees, here's baby J playing in them - not his favorite thing...
Him and Ginger have become pretty good friends:
He liked playing in Grandpa Ron's truck:
Here is his first "real" ouchie - of many to come I'm sure! :( but a few minutes later he was back playing around - but it just breaks your heart! I was in my room for a second and though that he was behind me... next thing I hear a quiet crash but into the piano and a screaming cry that sends shivers down your back. I guess he was climbing on his car seat and tipped it over I guess, I didn't see it happen... but it already looks SO much better today. poor monkey...
And of course the few other randoms:

2 comments:

Dj,Megs,Trey,Pace said...

Ouchie! I think the worst one that I had to go through was Treys bottom teeth going threw his lip. It does break your heart when they get hurt. He is adorable!

dxeechick said...

oh, reading that sent shivers down MY back. poor little bugger. cute photos in the yard.