Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last Week

Monday:
The volleyball banquet - we all got dressed up and had a yummy dinner to share one more time this fabulous volleyball year.
Tuesday:

Hung out most of the day then Jorel and I went and watched Wall*E at Tyler's house... loved it!
Wednesday:
Jorel had his second flu shot, poor guy, and I did some homework all night

Thursday:

Happy Thanksgiving! We went to my sister Deni's house for dinner - Jorel had lots of fun with his cousins and we enjoyed so yum.

Friday:
Jorel was extra cute - My sister Jaana, her hubby Paul, and Jake came in - we visited all night and even had some time for an awesomely bad movie - Tremors. Of course my sister has pictures, and not me :)

Saturday:
Deep Fried Turkey and Mashed Potatoes!!! - plus lots of other good eats and family time


Sunday:

Mom decorated all day (my decorating was the second pic, and I think that's about it) so I tried to keep Jorel out of the boxes, not really, mom did this too... but we did spend some time outside and I finished my homework, plus crocheted Markus and myself a cell phone cover. Good times were had by all :)

1 comment:

The Tanners said...

krista, hey girl I wanted to congrats you on State, even though I am a little late that is so exciting. I can imagine how proud you are of your team. Your little man is growing fast, sure wish he would teach my little one to walk. She is almost 18 months and still won't walk on her own. Lazy little stinker, guess she likes crawling more, I hate the holy jeans and dirty pants though. Looks like life is good for you lately, that's great! Talk at ya later