Friday, December 26, 2008

Letter from Me, Jorel!

Hello family that couldn't make it to our Christmas bash! Santa came and visited and he treated me pretty good! I really enjoyed Christmas and all the presents that I received all because it was Jesus' birthday! I must have been a pretty good boy... I stayed up pretty late on Christmas Eve out of anticipation, I'm glad Santa didn't pass my house! I even got to open one present Christmas Eve because of the Finish tradition - they were pajamas. It wasn't until a little after midnight that I finally fell asleep and then my mom had to wake me up in the morning so we could open some presents. We played around most of the day, Uncle Markus was a lot of fun, he got a matching shirt! We ate dinner around 4:00 and there was some GOOD stuff! Some foods I had never eaten before, which isn't too surprising, I guess. Anyway, I just wanted to share that I had a pretty good Christmas! Thanks everyone, here are some pictures of my events. There are videos too, but our connection doesn't upload them very well. Oh, and today I fell asleep in my cool chair, it was funny...
Love, Jorel

4 comments:

dxeechick said...

I don't know why I clicked Anonymous on accident. It's me!

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN that's cute. I love the matching shirts Hahaha. And when he's sitting on his new recliner, he's doing the 40-year old virgin pose. SO CUTE. Love it!

Lisa Stapley said...

Hey... can you send me your address so that I can send you an announcement? Pretty please?? Just e-mail it to me at lisadawn_d@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Chris and Chelsey said...

Your little boy is so cute!