Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lots of Pics

And I do mean LOTS! Sometimes - like the last couple of days, I wish I had just a little nicer camera - like a Canon Digital Rebel Xsi to be exact :) But then again, that wouldn't make me an amazing photographer - so sometimes I wish I had a professional around or could afford some really awesome professional shots.... but anyway Jorel was ultra cute and makes any picture adorable! The weather was so nice that we have been spending a lot of time outside so here are some of the millions of pictures I've taken with my semi-ok camera (which I do love). Oh, and don't forget to check out his Chuck Taylors that my sissies got him at the baby shower - they finally fit and are oh so cute! There's also a Christmas Pics tease towards the end... if you want one, let me know :) kanugent10@gmail.com or funbum84@hotmail.com

5 comments:

dall.eric said...

adorable picutres... who needs a nice camera when you can take amazing pics like this witha point and shoot!! I love the pic of you alone... so sassy!!

Lori said...

Awesome pictures. I think I like the one of the lights the best. Very artistic. I didn't know photography was one of you hobbies. You do a good job.

BigMamaCassie said...

Those are awesome! You don't need a better camera or a professional! They look great (and so do you! What's your secret, lol).
Super cute.

dxeechick said...

aw, looks like his boo-boo is getting better. those are cute. and i am in love with the little converse.

Wawa74 said...

Yay the shoes finally fit! Love the pictures. I'm totally with you about the camera...it's next on my big purchases list.