Friday, January 9, 2009

Post-Christmas Christmases

Oh boy, is it time for an update!! New Year's day, my mom, bro, J, and I took a drive to Cali to visit my sis, bro-in-law and their cat and my other little bro who's living in Cali now. We had another little christmas when we got there - Jaana and Paul got me a whole box of clothes and accessories - AWESOME! Jorel got some cute little cars and some more clothes and books - which he also loves. We were planning on a no-kids day at Disneyland for my mom's birthday (the 2nd) but it was INSANE! There were more people there than I had ever seen in one place in my entire life, so we postponed no-kids Disney day for a later date. After lots of good eats, some shopping and a nice weekend, my mom and bro headed back to Utah, and I stayed another week so that I could drive up to my cousin's wedding with my sister. It was such an awesome week - my sister and I had some great time together - good food, some naps on their new couch, experienced a small small eathquake that made me nervous, and just had a nice kick back week. Jorel chased their cat all over the house and loved his Aunt Jaana and Uncle Paul - he's still looking for all three! We took a very quick trip up to Folsom on the 9th to go to my cousin's reception and catch up a little with some family we haven't seen in a LONG time. It was SO good. Jorel and I flew back on Sunday evening with a free flight that I collected over the last couple of years on Southwest. It worked out just great. When we got home, there were 2 big boxes for Jorel for Christmas from his Indiana family. We opened them right away and he really enjoys all his gifts! There was so much stuff - Thanks guys! Here are the pictures you've been dying for :)

2 comments:

dxeechick said...

cool toys!

dxeechick said...

i especially like the blue tube that comes with an aunt jaana to play with! haha. that's a funny pic.