Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sista Love

The holidays are coming up and I don't know if that's the reason or what, but I'm way missing my siblings lately! Nothing against my bros, but I especially miss my sister, Jaana. She is my very bestest friend and I love doing anything with her... here's just a little shout out to my sissy:
  • She absolutely knows how to have the best time (even if she always isn't), and makes sure that everyone else is having as much fun as she is
  • She's a great shopping buddy - even when neither of us have anything to spend
  • She takes amazing photos - when she's not around, we probably won't have any
  • She's generous and has definately helped me out in many situations
  • She speaks her mind - even if you don't always want to hear it at the time, but she definitely has helped me through a lot of situations that "I didn't want to hear it," but sis, I did, and thanks
  • She can smile with her eyes, just ask Tyra
  • She's a great Aunt, and Jorel knows it
  • She gets so excited about the things she likes that I instantly like them too
  • She's a very strong individual
  • Growing up, I wanted to be like her, even if she didn't want me to... haha, that was fun, right sis?
  • She's ALWAYS been there for me - whether it be someone to just vent to or someone to boob too, she's been there
  • She's gorgeous
  • She has the best laugh, and those of you who know her, know what I'm talking about!
  • She can be totally cheesy and still look amazing
  • She's smart and has a great mind
  • We have some awesome childhood memories - like staying up late and playing chutes and ladders under our blankets with a flashlight - AWESOME, or dancing like in Back to the Future on top of the bed - DOUBLE AWESOME!
There are way more to list, but I think you get the picture :)


She's a great sister and a great friend and I couldn't be more thankful to have her in my life! Can't wait to see you in few days!!!!

2 comments:

dxeechick said...

aw.. i'm gonna write one about you!

Lisa Stapley said...

Sister's really are the best. Not much can replace them, and I know what you mean about missing them. Luckily I just had my fill of sisterly bonding over thanksgiving, so i'm good for a while!