Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthday Fun

Jorel turned 1 last Thursday! I seriously can't believe how fast this year has gone! Since we've had volleyball, we celebrated his birthday this afternoon with some presents and cake. He loved it, mostly the frosting, but he loved it! He's walking like a pro now, has 5 teeth - that I've seen anyway, is pointing at everything, waving bye-bye, and is pretty close to saying his first words. He does say num-num and I think banana, or nana, but he uses nana for a few things. But he sure does babble a lot! We had his check up last Wednesday so he had to get his shots, poor guy. He now weighs 19 lbs 8 oz and is 28 1/2 inches long. He's adorable as ever and I sure love him!





Here's when he was truly a little guy - and even a chubby guy:

4 comments:

Heather said...

too fun . .they grow WAY too fast!

dxeechick said...

awesome! the cake looks delish. i probably would've had it all over me too

Jena said...

Happy late Birthday to Jorel! Who made that cake, its ture it looks yummy! I'll have to get you number from Tyler, cause i TOTALLY want to get going on that scarf!!! YEA Thank Kris

BigMamaCassie said...

He is such a cutie! And a tiny little thing when he was born, huh?? I love the messy cake pics, those are the best :)