Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lunch and Halloween Party

Saturday I got to meet up with 2 friends from high school, Tiffany and Lori, for some lunch. We decided to eat at the Player's Club, one of St. George's newest restaurants that none of us had been to. Tiff and I had about 6 years worth to catch up on and Lori and I had a little bit less, but needless to say we were full of chatter and I didn't even get a picture!! After lunch Tiff headed to the expo with her mom, so Lori and I ran around St. George to try and find Jorel and myself a costume. The simple costumes no longer exist. Mine was easily found at DI, but Jorel's wasn't easily found. I ended up settling on one at Kid to Kid, which definitely works for his first Halloween. I was late for Trina's Halloween party because of it, but that's okay, I just hope no one got too thirsty - sorry guys... We ate, sang some karaoke and watched the kids run around all over the place... these were Jorel and my costumes:
I was a 80's aerobic instructor - or 80's music video aerobic instructor - and Jorel was a football player. He had fun once I got him away from the cords to the microphones... and clearly was worn out. I had a good time too, of course :)

4 comments:

dxeechick said...

haha perfect costumes

Sky and Melissa said...

I love your costume!

Porters said...

man we pick out the sexiest costumes on the earth when you get the two of us together. that turned out great. ya thats too bad we didnt get a picture at lunch maybe next time. hopefully sooner then later.

Heather said...

You look good as an 80's aerobic instructor . .maybe you should make that a permanent condition . .he he he j/k. Looks like you had a fun halloween!