Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Memories Anyone?

MEMORIES:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory about me, or that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (hopefully you remember something nice!)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

dxeechick said...

Oh my gosh - how can i even pick one memory? The first that comes to mind is Darrin's Dance Grooves at mom's house. HAHAHAHAHA I'm cracking up just thinking about it. We are amazing.

countrygirl said...

Krista-
I remember watching you play softball at Rio Plaza School. (I think I have the video somewhere! Ithink you were 9)And you just kept on playing all the way through college! We also celebrated a lot of your birthdays with you when we were on vacation in Oxnard.
love ya,
Aunt D

The Wrights said...

Ahh we have made so many memories in such a short time. My favorites are those which involved food! Rappelling was the perfect way to bond I think.:) "Watch out for the rack rock!" So what are we doin' next? OH DMB!! Woo!