Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Clap

Jorel started to clap a couple of days ago, and I just think it's the cutest thing! He's learning so much and it's amazing! (I'm sure all you mom's out there already know this) But really, just watching the kid learn something new EVERY day is a miracle in its self.
Yesterday my mom and I went to the Canyons softball complex to watch Ron play some softball. Well, we got there and the weather was okay. Then it got REALLY windy. Then the rain started coming... We found some shelter, but Mom and I decided to leave because we didn't want Jorel sitting in the wind too long. As soon as we got Jorel inside the car, the rain just started to POUR down. It was a good thing we left when we did! Anyway, I really just wanted to share pics, so here ya go :)

At the Canyons


Also, today, I went running for the first time in a very long time and I've come to conclude that I haven't been this out of shape in a very long time... whew! It was tough... and that's weird for me. Oh well, got to start again somewhere right?

1 comment:

Patti Lichfield said...

My dear Krista: what a great photographer you are!!!! I love your blog---I have one---don't know how to tell you to get there, cause I don't know what I'm doing---I seen this through the O'Nellies---I have wondered where you are---beautiful little boy---You are so awesome----I loved all that you said---you will meet someone worthy of you someday---just hang on there----I have many fond memories of you---you were an awesome YW when I taught you---remember???? you were---probably are great at sports---are you still playing the trumpet??? was it the trumpet???? anyway---glad to see your blog---Patti Lichfield