Sunday, July 20, 2008

Toad

Jorel is SO entertaining - even when he's sleeping. He's been kind of fighting it lately so I don't know if that's what he was trying to do or what, but I walked into the room to find him like this:


I wasn't really sure how he got himself in this position. I moved him so that he wasn't sleeping folded in half, then he sat up in his sleep and got into the same position on the other side of the crib! I wanted to laugh so hard, but I resorted to just a little giggle... I finally got him spread out a little. He rolled into the other side of the crib, so I moved him out of the bumper and he rolled himself into a blanket taco and there he finally stayed. Through all of this, he didn't even wake up once. He must really like this sitting up thing to even do it in his sleep. What a little monkey turd!

3 comments:

dall.eric said...

helarious! what a fun little guy!

Lisa Stapley said...

lol... love it! That is so cute.. what a joy!

The Tanners said...

Krista, That is so funny. I love kids, always making you laugh. Funny I just walked into the room the other day to check in Mya and she was folded in half just like jorel. Must be a comfortable position for them ah?