Saturday, January 24, 2009

highlights of the week

Played outside before the rain:

The kid and the dog like to play in the car
The City,
Got my hair done (again, thanks Dall! I love it):
Took a pic of one of my finished doilies:
Laughed HARD at Mr. J and at The Office - do you think Hilary Swank is hot?!:
Went bowling with some good friends:
FINALLY got my pedicure that I've had a gift card for since JULY:
Worked on a project for Jorel that I hope will last him a while:
Jorel is now {15 months} and he loves being forward in the car:
And last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! When I talked to him today, he said that he was 18 with 40 years experience, he's always been such a character...

3 comments:

Jena said...

LOL!!!! Really, laughing, thats all i can do!

dxeechick said...

He's so big in his front facing car seat!! And again, love the bangs.

dall.eric said...

oh, they look so so cute!

and thanks for the bread!! I am so excited to make it in like 9 more days... :0)