Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well Baby

Today was Jorel's doctor visit for his 6 month check-up. I know, we're a couple of months behind but it's a little tough to get into his doctor and we love him! But Jorel has been pretty healthy so I haven't been concerned too much. Everything looks pretty good again. He weighs 18 pounds even and is 27 inches long - right where he needs to be, I guess. Poor kid then had to get the dreadful shots. He cried for a moment, then just pouted and gave the nurse some dirty looks. Just that look like - what did you just do to me? He was okay by the time we left and then passed out on the ride home. He then had to sit though volleyball practice again, but didn't complain too much. He's the best. Grandma watched him later while I went to softball practice, where i got some compliments on my new haircut that Dallas did- who is pretty much amazing and is so fun to talk to whenever I go in, which isn't very often. Jorel was of course flirting with her, until he got a little fussy - maybe he realized where he was and decided it wasn't very manly. Such a character! Anyway, it's my last week of this class and then I get a week off, whoo hoo! Then back at it the following week for 12 straight weeks, ugh, what was I thinking? I know it will pay off, right? I better get back to my 8 page paper that's due Friday - boo!

3 comments:

Lori said...

He is so cute! Already flirting? Watch out. :)

dxeechick said...

hair looks cute! baby looks cute! as long as everything is cute, i am satisfied. miss you. can't wait to take you and that baby to d-land!!!

dall.eric said...

I am glad that you like it! It really does look cute! I kinda like it when babies flirt with me... it makes me feel pretty cool... so bring him in any time.