Wednesday, November 4, 2009

GOOD DEAL!!!

For those of you who are looking to get holiday photos, or just pics or weren't even looking - There is a terrific photographer who will be in southern utah to do just that at a VERY VERY good price!!!

Go here :
http://photographybyjaana.com/blog/
and make sure you let her or me know that you want some pics. I've already got some that are going to do it so make sure you act fast. It will be either the 3rd weekend in November or the 1st weekend in December... I'll update when I know for sure!!! You won't find a deal like this any where else for the quality of photographs that you'll get. Make the memories last! :)

2 comments:

Derek and Sharice said...

Krista, I really wanna do this, but i need to convince my husband first! Wish me luck! I'll let you know if he caves in!!! =)

Derek and Sharice said...

I'm SOOOOO IN!!! YAY! Let me know when she is coming!