Monday, October 5, 2009

just had to share!

so i saw that i had a new e-mail. it was from my sister who i miss EVERY freakin' day, even though we only live 6 hours away and see each other a lot more than other people get to see their family.... but that's besides the point. we've been best friends and shared TONS of memories together. well for some reason today - even though today was a really good day; i got a lot done at work, had good time with jorel, he talked (kinda) to aunt jaana on the phone, and he's even already asleep "miracle" - i've had a bummed feeling about what, i don't really know... well this is the e-mail that i got from my sista luvs:



Sissy - whenever I hear this song, it brings me to tears. Anytime, anyplace. (I've even cried at 3 shows!) Thought you should know, since its YOU I'm thinkin' 'bout!!




Here are the lyrics too. Just love it.
Passing time with you in mind
It’s another quiet night
Feel the ground against my back
CountING stars against the black


Think about another day
Wishing I was far away
Wherever I dreamed I was
You were there with me


Sister, I hear you laugh
My heart fills full up
Keep me please
Sister, when you cry
I feel your tears
Running down my face
Sister, sister, keep me


I hope you always know it’s true
I would never make it through
You could make the sun go DARK
Just by walking away


Playing like we used to play
Like it would never go away
I feel you beating in my chest
I’d be dead without


Sister, I hear you laugh
My heart fills full up
Keep me please
Sister, when you cry
I feel your tears
Running down my face
Sister, sister, you keep me


I hope you always know it’s true
I would never make it through
You could make the heavens fall
Just by walking away


Sister, I hear you laugh
My heart fills full up
Keep me please
Sister, when you cry
I feel your tears
Running down my face
Sister, sister, you keep me


Love you.
Jaana

thanks sissy, even though i couldn't even read the whole e-mail before the tears started.... i think i made it through about 1 sentence, maybe! i just needed that today... we must have a twin connection or somthing :) it's really a neat feeling to know that someone cares about you as much as she cares for me, she's definitley my best friend! love you!

3 comments:

dxeechick said...

I heard the song today while I was PAINTING and started crying (AGAIN). It was then that I realized I needed to share it with you. Its just too good.

Anyway, I miss you and love you everyday! Glad we got to chat for a little bit. Can't wait to see you and give you a squeez-ero.

XOXO

The Jones Fam said...

Hey Krista! I got the note you wrote me on my order form from backstreet! Your little boy is so beautiful, you're a lucky mommy :) It looks like things are going well with you! My blog is private cause we had some freak leaving messages earlier this year. If you want an invite, email me at leeshajones@gmail.com

Our ABC Family said...

How neat that you guys are so close! :) Thank-you for sharing that song with us, it definitely brought tears to my eyes. Hope things are going well for you girl! Miss you tons!