Sunday, February 22, 2009

mommies of southern utah:

Since I'm in desperate need of some social interaction once in a while (as well as my son) - and have come to realize that I am not the only mom out there that feels this way - I am going to put this out there if any one is interested. Heck, you don't even have to be a mom! If anyone is interested in doing some sort of "social group" like even just once a month to keep us sane (I don't even get out of the house much!) then please {oh please} contact me so we can work something out - kanugent10[at]gmail[dot]com or 435-669-0164 (please leave a message if I don't answer) or leave a comment. This wouldn't require any type of money - I'm the first to know that times are tough - but would involve some fun for us moms and our children. My son is about 16 month old but any age could be entertained for at least a couple of hours while us moms - I'm 24 :) - can talk in normal voices about normal things. So anyway, please let me know if you want to be in on it - and spread the word to others that may be interested also! Thanks so much!

7 comments:

Adam+Stephanie said...

I'm interested if we can meet in sg. i know lots of fun playgrounds all over town. email me when/if you get this going stephanielindhardt{AT}yahoo

Annalie said...

man I wish I lived closer, my kids(and I) would love a reason to get out and play every now and then!

Sky and Melissa said...

I know I wished I lived closer!! I know how you feel....I don't know anyone here so the kids and I get stuck all the time at home! Next time I come down I will have to be in touch with you and we can get the kids together for awhile :)

dxeechick said...

Good idea sis. You should start a group on facebook!! More people might hear your idea that way because you can invite them directly.

You're cute.

The Clarks said...

Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog and I am so glad I did because I feel the same way! I am always saying that I want to get together with other moms since my daughter (Elise, 18 months) loves other kids but never gets to see any since we live in Springdale. We would love to have a get together! My email is trisha_and_ryan_clark@yahoo.com and my cell is 773-3287 so let me know when everyone is getting together!

Jena said...

i love it! you know i'm here and all for that!!! Just lemme know whats up!!!

Derek and Sharice said...

Count me in if you do anything! smbradley@newearthsystems.com or call me 669-6578!