Sunday, September 28, 2008

OH boy, SO much to tell!!!

This past month has been full of volleyball, family, and friends! I've had a great few weeks, I don't even know where to start! I know I can't even remember every thing that happened, but I guess only the highlights are important. Some things that happened this month: my family came in on September 10th for our first annual Immediate Family Reunion;
Jorel turned 11 months old and is really getting the walking thing down, and still getting cuter everyday;
Lots of volleyball;
I got my hair did; went to some football games;
Finished my class - hooray!; and this last Saturday I went skydiving!!!

Its been quite an eventful September and it has been SO great! I decided split them up into a few different posts so the following have more explanation :) Yeah!

No comments: