Monday, November 26, 2012

two thanksgivings?

i believe this is the first time in my [adult] life or childhood, maybe, that i went to two thanksgivings... that i can remember.  my family always eats on saturday to make it easier to accommodate those that are traveling and things... anyway, i ate with my boyfriends family on thursday and the rest of the weekend with my family. of course i didn't get any pictures while my sister was around except for with my iPhone...  
anyway, i always love this time of year.  yeah for the holidays!

mike's family - he failed to mention that his mom asked if i could take a picture of them... thanks hun.  was not ready so this is what they got.  





my sister was so awesome to take some pictures of mike and i and our kids.  here's one of the gems, don't we look great together?!  thanks sis!  you seriously rock!

No comments: