Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leap year makes 29

i also didn't have a theme for this month's photo a day... 

1st: something about this is disturbing
 2nd: pretty nice view, eh?
 3rd: you stink... so do you...
 4th: cheese!; "you need to jump over the trippy parts..."
5th: went with the suspenders for church today 
 6th
 7th: a valentine wreath
 8th: adapted a little from a pinterest post
 9th: "my rain boots'
 10th: "I'll read you a story mom... what do these words say?"
 11th: thor's hammer in bryce - early morning to get here!
 12th: pinterest once again
 13th: some sunshine through the rain clouds
 14th: happy valentine's
 15th: rainy day
 16th: what are you doing? "playing my drums"
 17th: confluence park, i guess? down by the virgin river
 18th: picnic in the backyard
 19th: he will do pretty much anything i ask to get on the computer
 20th: happy president's day to us!
 21st: shadow means the sun is shining...
 22nd: balloons!
 23rd: i'm calling these my mermaid nails
 24th: good morning stevie boy!; i'm on a boat!
 25th: floppy hats
 26th: winning
 27th: maracas!
 28th: my sister is so nice and got me a ring and a new shirt! now i want to learn how to make these rings
 29th: SO SICK! my day so far... i would actually rather be at work than have this flu or whatever this is...

No comments: