Wednesday, November 30, 2011

yummy in my tummy

thanksgiving was yummy as always.  i always love having family around, it just makes the holidays that much more enjoyable.  we had "the Germans" here for thanksgiving along with my sister's family and little brother and the usual gang.  my cousins and i spent most of friday passing time waiting for my sister to get here - we didn't eat until saturday - so we went out shopping on black friday, but not really to shop, just to pass time.  grabbed some sushi and custard.  had a good ol' time... we didn't "do" a lot over the weekend but always have such a good time spending it with family.  the dinner on saturday was delicious and we played some scrabble... it always goes by too fast!  took a bunch of silly pictures and just really enjoyed each other.  of course, i didn't get a lot of pictures, cause my sister was around, but here are a couple:

No comments: