Wednesday, May 5, 2010

new

so yet again my schedule has changed. since taking the part time teaching position at my company, i had been offered a full time position since our history teacher is going to go teach in morocco. cool for both of us!! so i'm now working full time and enjoying it. i just started my full time schedule on monday and softball was over on tuesday so i've been making the adjustment and it's pretty nice. the days go by fast because these girls usually need a lot of help. and although i love my softball girls, it's usually a relief of stress and pressure when it's over. it was a tough season and i'll really miss our seniors :(

also i bought - and am still buying - my sister's old camera from her since she got herself a new one, hers was up for grabs. during the season i took it to a couple of games and got some shots - they're not great, but it was fun to take some pictures anyway :)