Sunday, January 17, 2010

16 Hours

here is a new look into my currently busy life... so i officially worked my first 16 hour shift (even unaware that it was happening) at my new second or third - who's counting? place of employment. I'm working at Sunrise Academy 3-sometimes 4 - days a week. i still work at backstreet the other three days and now have started open field 3 days a week for softball. so yes, that means i'm working 6 days a week and sometimes 7. it's going okay now that i'm somewhat adjusted - it was hard at first - and although today was a long day it went by pretty fast. i hope that jorel can make the adjustment and forgive his mom for being gone so much :( he really is a great kid! and my sweet family even came and got me at 11pm since my car is in the shop... but that's another story. guess i better get going on my homework - ONLY 5 more weeks and i'll be able to graduate with my MBA!!! and you're all invited to the after party!

3 comments:

dxeechick said...

holy crap sissy!!! hang in there. that's a tough schedule! once you finish school, it will be a little easier. we are rooting for you. <3

Ritzville RS said...

Wow! You go, girl :) I was in a similiar boat when I was raising Emily by myself.. It was hard, but now I can hardly believe I did it! Jorel is lucky to have a Mommy like you- you are an amazing woman!

Our ABC Family said...

Busy woman! Glad things are going well for you!